" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 I'm off school today so..... >

I'm off school today so.....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I'm off school today so.....

Old 01-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: I'm off school today so.....

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Lol, all the "sexy chicks" at my school are complete idiots. They dump you within a few weeks, completely self-absorbed, and don't give a %^$# about people besides their friends and other popular people. Well, I'm expecting too much out of them. After all, they are native Wausaunians. If you aren't from Wausau, you will find that there is a big difference between them and other towns. Take it from a native Milwaukean.

Point is- sexy chicks at my school are losers in my eyes.
I never had any chance with the sexy girls but that never stopped me from looking . I find girls that other guys find just pretty or cute quite attractive because i know them and not their looks.
Soooo, you're saying that girls that are just pretty or cute aren't sexy and you're not interested in a girl who is just pretty or cute? Or am I not understanding what you're saying?

Old 01-28-2008, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Lol, all the "sexy chicks" at my school are complete idiots. They dump you within a few weeks, completely self-absorbed, and don't give a %^$# about people besides their friends and other popular people. Well, I'm expecting too much out of them. After all, they are native Wausaunians. If you aren't from Wausau, you will find that there is a big difference between them and other towns. Take it from a native Milwaukean.

I never had any chance with the sexy girls but that never stopped me from looking . I find girls that other guys find just pretty or cute quite attractive because i know them and not their looks.
Soooo, you're saying that girls that are just pretty or cute aren't sexy and you're not interested in a girl who is just pretty or cute? Or am I not understanding what you're saying?

What i'm saying is some girls that most guys would say are cute or pretty but not hot or sexy, i find quite attractive. I'm not all about bein hot and sexy, yes they are nice eye candy but i know several girls that i consider sexy that some or most guys would not agree with.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Little Doe Peep

What i'm saying is some girls that most guys would say are cute or pretty but not hot or sexy, i find quite attractive. I'm not all about bein hot and sexy, yes they are nice eye candy but i know several girls that i consider sexy that some or most guys would not agree with.
Well I don't know what to say, but I know if you hang in there, things have a way of working out.

Watch out for the little hints. We girls have a way of picking the guy we want even if we have to follow them home. That's how I got my guy. 'Course I'm probably not what a guy would consider "sexy."
Old 01-28-2008, 08:17 PM

I wish a girl would follow me home
Old 01-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Little Doe Peep

I wish a girl would follow me home
Well buy her an ice cream cone and see what happens. Worked for my old man.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I don't know what to say, but I know if you hang in there, things have a way of working out.

Watch out for the little hints. We girls have a way of picking the guy we want even if we have to follow them home. That's how I got my guy. 'Course I'm probably not what a guy would consider "sexy."
WOOOOO WOOOO WOOOO!!!!!! Time out! i can personally back amateurhunter up on this one! there are some girls that i have met anywere and everywhere (yes it helps if you meet them before you hear about them, like in instances of vacations and such) but girls that are "average" in most guys eyes but if you take the time to get to know them that the more you get to know the "sexier" they look! not saying its right to judge before you get to know them but that has happened to me several times! (im social and will talk to everyone anywhere i go so i meet lots of people)

And daddyslittlegirl, man oh man! the "little hints" you girls leave are HORRIBLE!!!! how am i supose to know that by running your fingers through your hair 3 times that means you want me to kiss you? or when you say are you ok? you girls really mean hey im hungry? if you want something little hints DONT WORK, SUBTLE HINTS DONT WORK, HINTS DONT WORK, OBVIOUS HINTS DONT WORK, (notice a pattern? anything that has to do with a hint doesnt work) JUST TELL US!!!! thats what we guys do! we dont leave hints! geez is it that hard to say whats on your mind or what you want? honestly you will spend more time thinking of ways to make "little hints" than if you just say what you want plus you will get better results!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:17 PM

I don't even get subtle hints!!! You are a lucky dog!!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't even get subtle hints!!! You are a lucky dog!!
man i was saying that i dont get any of there hints! at all! EVER!!! cause there hints dont make any scense!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:43 PM

You have women playing with your hair..... i can't even get myself to play with my hair
Old 01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have women playing with your hair..... i can't even get myself to play with my hair
man that was a mistype! i ment if they run there hands through there own hair! heck i use to have hair but i lost a bet so my head has been shaved! i have no hair to run there hands through even if by some chance they got hit by lightning, and then were abducted by aliens and were told to![&:]

Quick Reply: I'm off school today so.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.