Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia >

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Old 11-20-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Want to protect and serve your favorite hunting forum? Join the Huntingnet Youth Forum Army. We defend our forum from invaders as well as protect members from attacks. Want to become strong? Watch our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSbCnWe6e1o

If interested in joining either pm Master Sergeant Pheasantfanatic who is Bravo Company's Commander, PM me, Captain Amateurhunter 44857 who is commander of Alpha company, or post you would like to join in the thread. We will give you your Rank, what Company you are and which Mission of Specialty you will have. Then put in your sig your rank and what company you are in.

Its just somethin to have a little fun with.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

ok, wuts this all about, im all for the armed forces, but i dint watch the whole commercial.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:02 PM

Well its quite simple, we dreamed up an imaginary Militia/Army Pheasant Fanatic brought up the point we had no recruits so we figured we'd have some fun with it. Actually that video is the U.S. Army's and its pretty cool you should watch it all. Were just having some fun thats all.

P.S. If you enlist for a 4 year tour we you will get an enlistment bonus of..... well you won't get a bonus but you could become our Artillery Commander
Old 11-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

haha might be fun....i'm in
Old 11-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, you are "Artillery Commander", Bravo Company.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:17 PM

Make him a a Gunnery Sergeant as well. We will follow the Marine Corp Ranking structure. Also Pheasant Fanatic i never realized how much of a difference there was between our ranks so i've field promoted you to Captain as well since we both are company commanders We've got an Artillery Commander, Tank Commander, and Company Commanders. We need an Air Cav. Commander and thats it for the Commanders. Our tank commander will be renamed Armored Commander as he will have jurisdiction over the Tanks, Bradleys, Paladins, Hummers, Strykers etc. The Air Cav. Commander will have a rank of Warrant Officer 5.

This is the link for the Rank Structure ---- >
http://www.easternct.edu/personal/faculty/pocock/ranks.htm
P.S. The Air Cav. Commander will be assigned to Alpha Company
Old 11-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll let you supervise the ranks and assigning people to companies. You know more about that than I do.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:10 PM

what the heck are you guys doing now I am in tho!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 08:30 PM

Alright hnt24.7 you will be the Air Cavalry Commander and have a rank of Warrant Officer 5. You are in charge of all Apache Gunships, Blackhawk Medium Utility Helicopters which are used for Troop insertion as well as light to medium cargo transport, Ch-46 Heavy lifter/Troop Transporter and CH-53 Heavy Lifter.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

I'll let you supervise the ranks and assigning people to companies. You know more about that than I do.
Hey you get just as much say as i do Captain I only put Air Cav in Alpha Company because Bravo has Artillery and Armored.

Quick Reply: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.