Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Sweden

Old 01-29-2006, 10:37 AM

Default Sweden

Hello !!!
My name is Viktor and i´m 15 yers old
My english it´s not good, but i hope you can read the that.

To my hobbies..
My hobbies are ofcourse HUNTING.
I love hunting ,.. When i was 5 yers old, I find that wonderful hobby.
I live in sweden,,. In sweden we have wonderful forest,. I love it.
But i really like USA,. USA have everything. I really hope i can come to USA when i´m older and hunting animals like big bears whit elbow, or turkey whit i shootgun
At home I hunting rabbits and crows.. It´s really fun and I like it very moutch.. I miss one thing. A own dog I will have a own dog., ex foxdog( german terrier) or a rabbit dog..

Thats my little presentation.. I hope you can see what i meen whit my text.. Have i good day.. And if you have msn massenger: [email protected] We can talk hunting.. Very intressting to hear ´how a hunting tripp are in USa..
Old 01-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sweden

welcome to the forums. great to have someone from sweden!
Old 01-29-2006, 11:18 AM

Thanks whitecloudhunter.
But I think it´s better hunt i USA.. But sweden have good hunting, but not the same hunt.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:34 PM

Hey welcome to the forums zorox but hey dont forget about Canada we have lots of big animals and alot of animals to hunt but i would also like to go to the states to harvest a nice big Texas buck.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:51 PM

welcome to the forum.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the forums
Old 01-29-2006, 05:44 PM

welcome to the forums. its nice to see this website has attraced people from other countries. and like Lethalconnection said dont forget Canada
Old 01-30-2006, 08:13 AM

I have see many big mooses and many big bucks in canada.. But I know little bit more of the hunting in USA..
Can sombody put in a picture on a animal you have catch?

have i good day..

Soon i´m gona traning amerikan football.. my teams name are "reddevils" One person whit name Marcus Lind are from this team. and now i play in div 1 on kollege level.. unbelievable !!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Typical Buck

Hi Zorox,

What do you hunt for in Sweden? I heard the hunting is fantastic there with some of the big game as large, if not larger, than the Moose we have here in North America.

Cheers,
Old 01-30-2006, 09:47 AM

okey.. i hunt ´"forest rabbit" in sweden, and even crow..
I don´t know if swedish mooses are larger here in sweden.. But in north sweden cana male moose weigh 300 kg..
How mouch can i moose male weigh in north USA? And i think it´s fanatastic at you in you in USa can hunt vid croos bow or normal bow...

Amerikan football traning now,, good bye

Quick Reply: Sweden

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.