Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Tecomonte Rake and Shake

Old 07-25-2015, 01:57 AM
Typical Buck

Default Tecomonte Rake and Shake

Anyone use this? What were the results? I planted some last week, when could I expect to see results?
Old 07-27-2015, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

I have been curious about the Tecomate products as well. Please post how well it grows. Also, has anyone used the Tecomate Brassicas? If so how well did it grow?
Old 08-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Just an update. Some is growing but it is still mainly bare. We've had plenty of rain and sun. Hopefully a couple more weeks it will come up. I'm going the hogs and turkeys didn't eat or destroy the seeds.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JGFLHunter
Just an update. Some is growing but it is still mainly bare. We've had plenty of rain and sun. Hopefully a couple more weeks it will come up. I'm going the hogs and turkeys didn't eat or destroy the seeds.
Awesome! Hopefully it pays off! I think I'm going to try out the Tecomate Max-Attract. It has cereal grains, clover, chicory & peas in the blend. I'll update you on how it turns out soon!
Old 08-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

Didn't grow..... final update.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JGFLHunter
Didn't grow..... final update.
How much rainfall did you have? What was the temp? Might have been too hot or not enough moisture in the ground.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Had plenty of rain. Some grew but it's barely anything. I'll try it again in spring but I'll prepare the soil and the area a little better. I'm not sure why some grew and the rest didn't.