Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

All set for Fall

Old 08-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default All set for Fall

I checked the computer last night after returning from a fishing vacation. I got my two tags for rifle season. I also picked up two muzzle loader tags for December. Looks like a good winter of deer steak and such.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: All set for Fall

congrats on getting the tags......im slowly getting set myself....our liscense comes with a buck tag and i bought my muzzleloader stamp so i can hunt flintlock after christmas....sent for the first round of antlerless tags and second is ready to be sent in the morning......then i will buy 2 more over the counter for my home unit......so ill be set....soon as it cools off a bit ill start my scouting....i cant wait......its been so long!...but the time kinda flew by.....and before i know it its opening day....every year we get back from vacation and send for the first antlerless tags...then it seems like its opening day in no time....busy time for me.....work...school starts....then dove..then small game...fall turkey...antlerless muzzleloader.......then rifle season..then late season.......it flys by quick......
Old 08-21-2004, 07:54 AM

im so glad i hunt in oh just show up at the local wall mart and you can get all your tags on the spot and buy ammy all in 1 place [8D]
Old 08-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

It used to be that way in South Dakota. Those were the good old days. My wife has a deer tag in North Dakota as she is a resident here. I am still A South Dakota resident as I don't work up here and we own land in South Dakota.