Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 i have seen the world record deer, >

i have seen the world record deer,

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i have seen the world record deer,

Old 11-24-2003, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default i have seen the world record deer,

wow, wow, wow. what an animal. local artist larry zach held an open house at his gallery this weekend, and had the mount of the buck, along with the youth hunter who shot the deer and his dad on hand to answer questions. no pictures were allowed because exclusive rights to first publish the story and pics was obtained by north american whitetail magazine (january/feb issue) any old pics, or pics of the sheds that you have seen don' t compare to the changes this rack has gone through. it is absolutely awasome. if it goes into one of the touring shows and comes to your area, go see it, it is worth it.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i have seen the world record deer,

Is it bigger than goliath. I know he is just a breeder buck but I was just curious as to the comparison. Goliath could never be entered into the books.

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1
Old 11-27-2003, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: i have seen the world record deer,

can' t really tell from pics, and with goliath in velvet, but i would say goliath is maybe a little wider, but not alot. i would guess goliath scores higher. i have seen that pic of him before, it is atleast a year old. i would LOVE to see a pic of him this year, out of velvet