Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer camp name

Old 11-09-2003, 12:26 PM

Default Deer camp name

Ok guys I' ll play it safe with this post. Theres no way this post can stir up trouble like my last one did(Cigars, alcohol and deer camp). Tell everybody the name of your deer camp and in what state is it. I' m in Clinton County PA / Hell n Winter
Old 11-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer camp name

Boozers and Smokers

Just kidding

My lease is called the Bowtech/ASAT lease.
Why cause we all wear ASAT and the majority shoot Bowtech bows.

East Texas
Old 11-09-2003, 02:55 PM

I' m in Durham Co. NC
Fox Hill Hunt Club
Old 11-09-2003, 03:06 PM

Camp Laparrow Ontario Canada
Old 11-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Racks and Spurs Hunt Club

Jim /*
Old 11-09-2003, 04:38 PM

Allen' s hunt camp

ontario, canada
Old 11-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

" BROKEN ARROW HUNTING CLUB" IN NEW JERSEY & NEW YORK
Old 11-09-2003, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am trying to figure out what to call mine too. Last name' s Green, so wife wants to call it Green Acres. I think that' s silly!
Old 11-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don' t have a name for our camp but our old school bus camper has a name, I think a bunch of guys had it before we bought it that had a band or something and they put ' TRAPPERS" down the side of it in great big grey letters. One of my buddies had another homemade camper, it was made out of a 20 foot flat bed trailer and it was an absolute embarressment, he made it out of used junk, and on one side along the top it had windows of all different sizes, We called it the " Holiday Inn" . We had more fun out of that ol thing. We had it down at the river one weekend in a camp ground and we over heard a couple ladies talking about it, One of them said she did' nt know what it was, but it must be part of a freight train, LOL. Took a pretty good truck to pull it, it was 8 foot wide and 20 foot long and so full of junk that it was hard to sleep over 4 people. He rode in it one day going down the highway and he said that all the pots and pans that hung on the walls sounded like an ol' time shilvery{sp}. Only in the Ozarks will you see something like that. I have dis-owned of being a part of it a time or 2.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:34 PM

im not really a member yet, but my uncles let me hunt down there and its their came, so i' m about to be a member of Old Paradise Hunting Club

Quick Reply: Deer camp name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.