Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting in kentucky

Old 02-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Spike

Default Hunting in kentucky

Just leased some land in butler co.ky. Anyone on here hunt in Kentucky, know about that area?
Old 03-27-2018, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know a few Guys that Deer Hunt in Kentucky and they simply Love it....You can harvest more Deer and there are good numbers and quality of Deer there from what they tell Me.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Not me. But a friend hunts Kentucky every year and state and somewhere and he always does good.
-Jake
Old 03-30-2018, 02:59 AM
Dominant Buck

A couple of my fishing friends hunt there during ML season. They shoot some great deer and perhaps one of these days I'll get an invite to try it out with them.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
Spike

What are you wanting to know? There are some monsters around, and F&W has done a great job managing the herd. No CW here, and hemorrhagic fever hasn't been a problem for several years. I hunt all over south central Kentucky and kill 2-4 every year