Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer goes for revenge!

Old 09-28-2016, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Deer goes for revenge!

That dang deer! Ran right out in front of you banging up your truck!

But there's the deer's perspective too. That stupid human. Not being careful enough and running into me. Yeah? You think your truck's messed up a little? Let me get this door open and I'll show you messed up.

There is road rage and then there is deer rage!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3eb_1475080378
Old 09-29-2016, 07:25 AM
fzo
Fork Horn

wow, what a revenge
Old 09-29-2016, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

got to love moron's
why would you open the door like that??
asking for what she got if you ask me

Many yrs back I hit a deer that jumped out NO time to stop
it did some 360's spins and ended up under my drivers side door
all its feet and legs were going 100MPH beating the heck out of my rocker panels and door
as I watched out the window, then it got up and ran away, ?? HAHA
truck had a LOT of damage, but deer seemed to be OK, I watched it run down the road about a 100 yards and then into the woods, NO limps, or funny movements ??

SOme times I guess they win and you don't?

Last one I hit, I actually hit twice, came out of s ditch onto Hi way, hit him in mid leap which threw him into the ground, which he bounced up before I could stop(was going 75 mph) and hit him a second time
he wasn't so lucky, he was dead I think on the first impact
was driving back from SD on a hunting trip and got him in Wis.
on way back to PA
was stuck on side of road waiting on a two truck to pull out bumper so I could continue driving home
State trooper gave me a permit to take, and I got that sucker mounted, even added the truck hood badge to the mount, figured he didn't die in vane then as so many do!!

the Old dodge was RAM tuff that night too! HAHA! took a 75 MPh hit NO brakes and was still able to drive the rest of the 1,000 miles home!

I also had the head about caped out while I waited on a tow truck, at 3 am on side of hi way , had to pass time some how, statey thought that was funny! LOl
Attached Thumbnails Deer goes for revenge!-buster-473.jpg   Deer goes for revenge!-buster-483.jpg   Deer goes for revenge!-buster-493.jpg   Deer goes for revenge!-deer-mount-truck.jpg  
Old 09-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think the deer opened the door by chance with it's antler. That's why the door opens so fast and wide. Deer had no idea where it was going. it was injured and fleeing. I shot a deer one year that ran into a tree.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Coming home after an unsuccessful evening hunt, with my also unsuccessful buddy following me a few years back.......
A buck chasing a doe, was barely missed by an on-coming 18 wheeler, the doe jumped over the front of my truck and the buck ran between my truck and my Buddy following me! No blood drawn! How's that for luck!
Old 09-30-2016, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

My buddy shot his first deer , first yr hunting, with a bow , at the shot, he got a pass thru and killed a second deer a doe with one shot(had a tag for both) and on the way home he hit a bear and killed it, well the bear kinda ran into the side of his truck
he didn't want the bear a local cop did, 500+ lb male
NOT sure its on page with this subject, but always made me laugh
a whole bunch of firsts for the guy, he was in his mid 30's too and just started hunting that yr, maybe his second or third time out only too!
Old 09-30-2016, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Yea the deer antler caught the door handle and opened it.