Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Boots

Old 04-19-2016, 08:49 AM
Spike

"BE THE BEST HUNTER WITH SOME BEST HUNTING BOOTS" Please read this and choose your best one.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:26 AM
Spike

I've used Irish Setter Men's Elk Tracker WP Insulated Boot but i don't get any problem.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fully agree with the opinion that there is no boot that is equally good for hiking all day and sitting still for hours.

For hunting that involves a lot of moving around consider Zamberlans. Made in Italy (still) and are just well made boots for hiking. My pair is all leather, non-insulated, and over 10 years old. Getting close to the end of the road for these, nervous about replacing them. Good deals online (Sierra Trading Post)

For sitting in the stand all day I like the neoprene boots (Mucks, etc.). Just make sure they are roomy enough to put a crap load of foot warmers in them. Best invention since canned beer.