Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Score this Big Guy

Old 08-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Spike

Default Score this Big Guy

I pulled my trail cams off one of my farms today so that i could put them up on my other farm tomorrow morning. I came home and plugged in the cards and saw this big guy. Lets hear your best score estimates, keep in mind its only August.
Attached Thumbnails Score this Big Guy-hunt0374.jpg   Score this Big Guy-hunt0376.jpg   Score this Big Guy-hunt0375.jpg  
Old 08-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awwwww him's just a baby for deer around here! That little toddler wont go over 150-155 dried out. He still nursing on mammy Hard to see from a picture without a frame of reference for measurement. Maybe if we had a picture of him up under momma Doe taking a nip
Old 08-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say mid 150s. Definitely a nice buck. Best of luck pursuing him.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a big fan of judging deer before they hit the ground but he is a shooter for where I hunt in Central Illinois. Looks like he is pretty much done growing so that should be his size. This year most growing is has been complete by the 15th of August. The earliest I saw was three years ago when all the bucks were done growing by Aug 1st. That was a strange year.