Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Same deer or 2 diff. ones

Old 08-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default Same deer or 2 diff. ones

Are these the same deer or 2 different ones.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

2 different maybe. Probably brothers. Main tips are bent in on deer 1, more vertical on deer 2 on IT'S right side. Left side has a bit of a bend but not near as much. Of course with a months difference in the times, anything could have happened and they got bent in some. If it IS 2 different you can bet they have the same pappy and more than likely twins from the same Doe. Either or, still a fine 8 point.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

Possibly could be the same deer. I would think if it was different deer they'd be running around together right now in 'bachelor' groups. If it's not the same deer, those 2 definitely have the same genes.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the same deer to me. The two photos have his head at slightly different angles. But the curve of the brow tines and the relative length of right versus left look identical.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

same buck, just the aug. pic has the horns dried up a bit, the brow tines are exactly the same in both pics just starting to dry in the top pic.
RR
Old 08-25-2015, 02:05 AM
Typical Buck

You boys are right same deer. I had some more pics from the moultrie and I zoomed in on the rack. On his left side at the base he has about a 3 inch sticker coming out in the front. The second picture from Aug. when I looked at differ views has the same thing
Old 08-25-2015, 06:00 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Parrot Head
You boys are right same deer. I had some more pics from the moultrie and I zoomed in on the rack. On his left side at the base he has about a 3 inch sticker coming out in the front. The second picture from Aug. when I looked at differ views has the same thing
Nice! Good luck! Hopefully you'll bust him this season.