Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Public land sales to private business >

Public land sales to private business

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Public land sales to private business

Old 04-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

Re-elect NO ONE as far as I'm concerned, BOTH SIDES are only concerned with preservation of their power, $$$ & office!

As for the sale of govt lands to private interests, "in an ideal world" I would argue for the preservation of public lands... BUT in light of the general shift left (& in general the "whimpification") of today's younger generations, in some instances I'd actually rather see the lands change hands than continue being managed by big govt liberals who are more prone to strict "preservation" than conservation. OR in what I see as the most dangerous, stopping all forms of hunting, fishing, off-roading, target shooting etc... and instead allowing only "limp wristed users" like hikers, kayakers, "photo-ecologists", flower sniffers, leaf lickers, owl heads & others who "enjoy earth mothers ecosystem" thru the windows of their Subaru while sipping Starbucks & wearing earth shoes!

Under those scenarios I say, "SELL BABY SELL" & yes, "DRILL BABY DRILL!"
Old 04-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

No way Jose! We have many millions of acres that is OUR public land that we can hunt on and do many other forms of recreation. If it goes to private entities, we'll either be locked out completely or have to pay a fortune. That means only the rich will be able to do things and we'll revert to the European model that we left many moons ago.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by buffybr
Unfortunately, in most elections, one of the major party candidates will be elected.

I'd rather vote for the "lesser of the two evils" than throw away my vote on a third party candidate that has no chance of being elected.
That's the problem with our government today...instead of voting for the best candidate we only have the lesser of two evils option.