Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

how far away

Old 02-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

The farm is 2hrs away. I have shot does outa my second story window...but the neighbors get all pissy. Killed my biggest buck 500yds from my house. The only reason I dont hunt more where I live is everyone thinks they have permission and most run up an down the road to hunt.
Old 02-28-2015, 02:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Funny, the other day the wind was blowing strong and the wind chill was 28 below zero. Wife at the kitchen sink calls me to see what is under my canoe sitting on saw horses about 40 yards from the house. It is a deer that decided laying under the canoe and having the tractors back blade as a wind break was a good place to be. That deer stayed there for over 6 hours.

Al
Old 02-28-2015, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

At Home on the Farm...I walk about 25 yards behind the House and it's time to start Hunting,at the Hunting Lease I drive 7 miles towards Town and off the road about 2 miles and all the surrounding Area is Huntable!