Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Quest for a Kansas State Record Buck >

Quest for a Kansas State Record Buck

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Quest for a Kansas State Record Buck

Old 09-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up Quest for a Kansas State Record Buck

The Quest to take a Kansas State Record Buck has begun. After over 25 years in this part of Kansas I think I have a pretty good handle on deer movement and what it will take to put a State record buck on the ground. If you are interested on the process you can watch
The Quest Part 1 on my youtube channel. Please share your thoughts.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
The Quest to take a Kansas State Record Buck has begun. After over 25 years in this part of Kansas I think I have a pretty good handle on deer movement and what it will take to put a State record buck on the ground. If you are interested on the process you can watch
The Quest Part 1 on my youtube channel. Please share your thoughts.
I like the video, but Do you have any trail pics or anything to prove there's a potential record sized buck in that area?
Old 10-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ABarOfSoap
I like the video, but Do you have any trail pics or anything to prove there's a potential record sized buck in that area?
Thanks for asking. Here is a video of a buck I filmed a few weeks ago Buck video. It is not a great video as it was taken at sunset but you can see the State record potential. I was trying to film the huge 20 point I had seen the day before. We call him stickers.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
Thanks for asking. Here is a video of a buck I filmed a few weeks ago Buck video. It is not a great video as it was taken at sunset but you can see the State record potential. I was trying to film the huge 20 point I had seen the day before. We call him stickers.
Good luck I hope you get him!
Old 10-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ABarOfSoap
Good luck I hope you get him!
Thank you! With time and little persistence I think we have a good chance!