Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Replacement ground blind poles. >

Replacement ground blind poles.

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Replacement ground blind poles.

Old 09-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default Replacement ground blind poles.

I have an older ground blind and two of the poles broke. They are the tent style fiberglass poles like most tents have. Are there any websites that sell generic poles? The one that broke are 95 inches long, the ones with sections that slide together and have the rope in them. I have been searching and not seeing much. Any of you looked for these.

Thanks
Old 09-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

I broke one in my Double Bull it was my fault and just called them to get new ones. A 4 pack was like 16 bucks.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Go to the company's web site and use the contact information to see about buying replacement poles.

Al
Old 09-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

If not BPS sells replacement poles that might work. Or else check Sportsman Guide. Would try the company first though.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Typical Buck

Its an older blind and I don't know what company it is. There is a name printed on it in several locations and when I googled it it is the company that patented this particular camo pattern and not the ground blind. I was looking at Duhnams yesterday and they have some decent blinds on sale at a reasonable price right now. I will try to find a pole if I can't in the next day or two I will likely get a new one.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Measure the poles. ameristep sells replacement parts for the many blinds they make and sell so may have some thing that will work.

http://ameristep.com/store/index.php...ent-parts.html

Al
Old 09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

I just bought some at Dick's Sporting Goods if you have a store around you. It's not essential but try getting the right diameter so if the replacement rod is to short, you can cut a piece off the broken one and get the proper length. That's what I had to do.
Old 09-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Spike

I work in a sheet metal shop and a guy who works with me just had the same problem and I told him that he should use 1/4 steel diameter round stock for replacement. He used them last week and they are perfect.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

I looked around and ended up buying a new blind. I got one of the lower priced ones that Ameristep sells. I typically hunt out of a stand but my 5 year old is wanting to go on some hunts with me during early archery season. The blind will allow him to have his iPod or something similar with him and not have to sit as still. Typically I would only be "trophy" hunting during early season because I don't want to mess with hanging a doe in the warmer temps. This year I am going to have to shoot the first thing I see (within reason) if he is with me.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:39 AM
Spike

Default Quick easy replacement poles for hub blinds

First and foremost, I am not endorsing any company.
I have found a perfect replacement for the solid 3/8 fiberglass rods in hub style blinds at Tractor Supply for $1.49 each. They are labeled as follows
SunGUARD 3/8 in. Fiberglass Rod Post.
Hope this helps others as much as it did me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.