Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
51 Things to Do With a Shed Antler - Backinthepines.com >

51 Things to Do With a Shed Antler - Backinthepines.com

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

51 Things to Do With a Shed Antler - Backinthepines.com

Old 04-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Spike

Default 51 Things to Do With a Shed Antler - Backinthepines.com

"So you participated in #ShedRally. You went out and found massive amounts of sheds! Maybe you didn’t, maybe you got skunked but have some saved up from years prior. Perhaps for some reason you just have a giant stock pile of antlers… Whatever the reason – you need to take those sheds out of that old dusty box and do something with them! A shed can represent a lot of things. Sometimes you might find one that has lots of history behind it, you and that buck, that buck and you. You both go way back. Put it out on display for the constant reminder that you’re still behind in the game. You have un-finished business. Get that conversation starter out in the open. Here are 51 things to do with a shed antler:"

http://www.backinthepines.com/51-thi...a-shed-antler/

-Robert
Old 04-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Spike

Anyone have any ideas to add or anything they have done in the past?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I make writing pens out of antler. I managed to find a nice shed this year. Its too nice to cut up IMO even though its only a 4pt. And my wife is now putting "dibs" on the buck....lol