Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

cell phone cord

Old 11-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Spike

Default cell phone cord

Hey guys, I am looking for something that will attach my cell phone to my clothes while in the treestand. So that if I drop it while holding it, it won't fall from the tree. Probably would consist of a phone "holder"...perhaps rubber, the thing you put your phone in....that has a hole you can clip to, with a cord that also can clip to a latch or zipper on your harness or belt loop. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Fork Horn

Velcro on the back of the cellphone and on the back of your jacket Or where ever you will place it.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just a suggestion, but maybe you could just leave the phone in yer pocket until you leave the stand... It's pretty hard to drop it if it's in yer pocket
Old 11-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Just a suggestion, but maybe you could just leave the phone in yer pocket until you leave the stand... It's pretty hard to drop it if it's in yer pocket
I agree with LunkerDog! but it helps for me to have my cellphone on hand and facebook while on the LONG SITS!
Old 11-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????
Old 11-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

I have not bitch withh cell in stand. I use mine to surf the net during slow time.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not laughing at cell phones in the field.
But a special device that keeps you from dropping it ?
Now I'm laughing.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
I'm not laughing at cell phones in the field.
But a special device that keeps you from dropping it ?
Now I'm laughing.
Yeah 10/ roger to that. I have never dropped mine. There is always a pocket to slip it in then glass a little or shoot a deer.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Typical Buck

A big part of the reason I like to hunt is no phones, internet, wife, work. It's nice to get away from it all. I spend my time watching the squirels birds, and everything else during the "quiet times".
Old 11-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????
I hope you have close caption on? I know I mute mine when I am in the field, I've got a back packing app on my driod when I am in the woods so I don't get lost if I happen to get lost, lol! And if that happens I'll use my compass on my knife.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.