Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Made in USA Hunting products

Old 10-14-2018, 06:44 AM
Spike

Default Made in USA Hunting products

Hey everyone,
i am getting back into hunting after a 15 year absence. This means I need all new gear. One thing I take pride in is always buying made in USA products. But I’m having a hard time finding some things.
hoping you all can send me links to sites that feature made in USA products. I’ve purchased a jacket and bibs so far but still need everything else for cold weather white tail hunting in Michigan.
any guidance would be awesome

Thanks
Old 10-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Typical Buck

Be nice if we could up up with enough stuff to create a stickie.

Tough for clothing and boots. I am big buy American guy, and think it does matter. Often you wait you can find stuff.

Luckily knives are easy. Good prices like Buck. Lots made in UP. I like Hess whitetail, cheaper than the other guys. Not saying they are not worth it.

My backpack is made in USA, it is at camp though. Some of the stands and such are too. Burton compasses.

Going to follow this thread.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Spike

I’ve found a few things so far

dans hunting gear
carharrt has some items.
luckys hunting blinds

having the worst time finding gloves