Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Sorry I've not been here

Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Sorry I've not been here

Sorry I have not been around, especially for the big game hunting seasons, where i mighgt have been able to answer some questions. We hav e had some serious medical problems.

My youngest daughgter - 25- had bariatric surgery 2 years ago, lost 100 pounds, but has had complications, ans has been in either the hospital or emergency room adout 1 time per month ever since. She had to have her gall bladder removed, and she may have to have part of her liver removed. Her blood sugar wil not stabliize, and she had 3 seizures last weekend, while in the hospital.

In late April last year, my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer, so she had several months of chemo and radiation. On Dec 29 she had her entire left lung removed. They think they got all of the tumor, and the cancer. But, she just got home 3 weeks ago. She may be on oxygen for the rest of her life.

I've been feeling exhausted, and found out I hve low hemoglobin and low blood count. They think I have an ulcer, but do not know where. So I get to have a endoscope and a colonscopy, to try and find it. I can hardly wait...

I hope you Christians will pray fo all of us.

I hope to get back here and spend some more time with you guys, hunting vicariously through you.

God bless,

T.R.

For any birders - I saw a Cooper's Hawk, and Osprey several Canada Geese of unknown subspecies, 2 swans of unknown species and lots of Common Mergansers and Lesser Scaup at Black Dog Lake in Burnsville, MN last Thursday.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

You take care and praying that you all get well soon!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Typical Buck

Prayers to you and your family.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry you are having problems TR. Hope things get better.

Since I have retired from the show circuit, I don't see many of the old Road Warriors anymore so gla d when one crops up on a forum.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Spike

T.R,

I don't know you or have ever spoken to you. But, I'm sorry for what you and your family has gone through. From one sportsman to another, your in my prayers. Godbless you and yours.
Mike
Old 03-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Spike

May God bless your family and keep us posted
Old 03-12-2012, 06:15 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Wow, what you describe sounds very difficult. It is understandable why you are so exhausted. I wish you the best. Hang in there.