Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Man shot in my home town

Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had trouble posting the news video but they had shot one deer then another guy was shooting at another deer and he got hit in the cross fire. Everything probably happened fast. They got to fixated on the deer running and didn't see the guy in the back ground.
I don't think they are pressing charges but I will update if it changes.
The shooter went to the hospital as well because he was so upset after shooting his friend
Old 12-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2011/d...ods-ar-877117/

Here is the link to the video I hope this works
Old 12-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rhody Hunter
I had trouble posting the news video but they had shot one deer then another guy was shooting at another deer and he got hit in the cross fire. Everything probably happened fast. They got to fixated on the deer running and didn't see the guy in the back ground.
I don't think they are pressing charges but I will update if it changes.
The shooter went to the hospital as well because he was so upset after shooting his friend
I stand corrected.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default It's been always strange to me

It seems the odds of getting shot, increase with the number of buddies you're hunting with. In most cases one should know for sure, that another hunter is nearby. Of course, some is careless handing within ten feet of another hunter. And that's to whom you would get within ten feet- a buddy.