Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun Deer Only

Old 09-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Fork Horn

It's that time again so I'm back!!! Good luck to everyone this year. Oh that pic of me is photo shopped to put that big buck in there. That's what I wish for.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs down B/S

Originally Posted by rameshmehara
SO sad.....animal hunting is bad work....i don't like this post
This is one of the spammers that contaminate the forum. Please is there away to eliminate further Stupid B/S from him. His name shows he should be exterminated from this forum. I wonder if he eat's pork.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a little late to the party, but I got this buck on opening day of the 2013 Wisconsin gun season.

I forgot to take my "hero" pictures until after the buck had been hanging on the pole for a few days, thus the funny looking neck in the 2nd picture.

" />

" />
Old 09-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Spike

high-end gifts

Thank you so much provide your great and good weblog.I am really impressed by reading your awesome article.What a auspicious write-up.Definitely what a kind of good information and kind of best weblog.These information is very informative and interesting.Really your data is very important and useful for us.Many people are like your post.Keep it updated.Great job.For more information you can visit on this site:
http://www.uniquepedia.com/
Thank you very much!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Dampland
I'm a little late to the party, but I got this buck on opening day of the 2013 Wisconsin gun season.

I forgot to take my "hero" pictures until after the buck had been hanging on the pole for a few days, thus the funny looking neck in the 2nd picture.

" />

" />
Beautiful buck! Hope you get something awesome again this year!
Old 11-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I forgot to put last year buck in this thread so here he is. 2013 buck, hopefully the new ones start rolling in soon.

Last edited by rockport; 11-11-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by warbirdlover
It's that time again so I'm back!!! Good luck to everyone this year. Oh that pic of me is photo shopped to put that big buck in there. That's what I wish for.
I cant believe how this thread has exploded over the last couple years. Season opens up saturday down here, hopefully I can add somethin soon.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Spike

A nice Western Maine mountain buck. Fifth day of hunting hard (Nov 10th) sometimes with .44 S&W and other times with my Browning SS Stalker .270. Had the .270 still hunting to my tree stand 3/4 miles up a steep climb. Heard a very soft grunting coming from thick beech trees to my right. Wind was in my face and I was confident he would walk onto the trail I was using. He did at a whopping 35 paces and I put a hand loaded Barnes TTSX through his vitals. He ran 60-70 yards with a bullet through his heart. 8 points, 215 pounds dressed and a very long drag for my brother and I down the mountain. (It's obvious I'm not a youthful hunter, only in heart).
Attached Thumbnails Gun Deer Only-image.jpg  
Old 11-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Hoppe
A nice Western Maine mountain buck. Fifth day of hunting hard (Nov 10th) sometimes with .44 S&W and other times with my Browning SS Stalker .270. Had the .270 still hunting to my tree stand 3/4 miles up a steep climb. Heard a very soft grunting coming from thick beech trees to my right. Wind was in my face and I was confident he would walk onto the trail I was using. He did at a whopping 35 paces and I put a hand loaded Barnes TTSX through his vitals. He ran 60-70 yards with a bullet through his heart. 8 points, 215 pounds dressed and a very long drag for my brother and I down the mountain. (It's obvious I'm not a youthful hunter, only in heart).
Nice! That is a great looking buck.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Spike

Mannnnnn, NICE BUCK! Where are you in Va?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.