NO DO NOT SOAK IN BLEACH!!!!! Soaking in bleach will destroy the skull. The bleach will eat right through anything it comes in contact with. Never use bleach on a european mount.
U macerated right? That's why the smell is so bad...go to a local pool store or online and by yourself some Baquacil...
Pour the chemical into the container u plan on soaking your skull in. Then wrap the base of the antlers as good as u can so none of the chemical can get to the horns. WEAR EYE AND HAND| PROTECTION!!! If u get this stuff in your eyes it can potentially blind u and will burn your skin so dont mess around using this chemical. I cant stress it enough!! Never mix chemicals and always be concious when pouring. Once u place your skkull in CAREFULLY....let it soak. This method will eliminate your stink, degrease your skull and make it as white as u can get it. Ive been doing european mounts for quite some time and this is the way to go. But again be careful. Good luck and congrats on the buck.