HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   take a dump in the woods? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/332357-take-dump-woods.html)

MrSmith 10-21-2010 12:11 AM

take a dump in the woods?

do you take dumps in the woods or do you wait until you are at home?

pearsontx4 10-21-2010 02:09 AM

last year went out one morning and my stomach was all screwed up and i was 45 min from any bathroom and i had to to either go then or i wasnt going to make it so i got down went a few yards from my tree stand about as far as i could make it went to the bathroom crawled back up in my stand and stuck a doe 15 min later thats why i always carry tp with me.

iSnipe 10-21-2010 02:20 AM

I had a sincere answer here, but after reading your reply to blackhawk_archery's post titled Do you ever wonder., I edited it and am not wasting my time answering any of your questions.

Wow. :nonono2: :mad:

iSnipe

(I have it quoted word for word, plus I took a screen shot of it too, just in case you try and cover your tracks. Anyone want to see? PM me. It got deleted)

CDBHunter 10-21-2010 02:22 AM

Sometimes you have no choice. But I do know it's better to have TP then not have it!

radlad31 10-21-2010 10:35 AM

I try and hold off as long as I possibly can, but man, sometimes there's just no stopping it. I bit of tp is a god-send in those situations...trust me, dried leaves aren't all that pleasurable.

Backwoods7 10-21-2010 11:18 AM

I try and hold off untill i get to a bathroom but sometimes you just gotta go. I use to never carry tp with me but now I do always... I've had to on more than one ocassion and probobly will have to again. I've had to and killed deer 20 mins later and I've had to and not see a deer but when ya gotta go you gotta go

timbercruiser 10-21-2010 11:29 AM

Like a wild bear. As I get older the idea of waiting till I get to a restroom doesn't work. While I'm at it, in case I forget skid paper or paper towels, leaves aren't the best option. Wiregrass or other longer grasses, folded is the best. Longleaf pine straw, folded, is ok.

Valentine 10-21-2010 11:41 AM

Is that an award winner

for a newbies first post.

You wonder today, how many newbies don't make it two years.

okieshooter 10-21-2010 11:52 AM

reminds me of the bear and the rabbit taking a dump in the woods. The bear asked the rabbit if he had a problem with poop sticking to his fur and the rabbit said no so the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

PY Antlers 10-21-2010 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by okieshooter (Post 3706806)
reminds me of the bear and the rabbit taking a dump in the woods. The bear asked the rabbit if he had a problem with poop sticking to his fur and the rabbit said no so the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I have heard this before, but it's still funny as hell! Especially after reading all the posts on the way down. :happy0157: