Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Funny story!!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Spike

Talking Funny story!!!!

I was telling a buddy how big of a fan I am of TINKS 69, and he comes out and says,,, I don't think it works,, I have saw deer walk over to my film canisters with TINKS in it, smell it and then run! LOL this is where my sence or humor or smart arse remark comes out,,, UMMMMM YEAH THATS WHEN I SHOOT MY DEER! He was like UMMMM OHHHH, LOL.... I have heard many of people at the bow shop mention something to this fact, I laugh every time...

Last edited by travis_ranger2000; 10-14-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

I have almost had success using tinks 69,I had a big buck come into a 5 acre patch of timber I was hunting and I was on the ground in a brush pile that dang buck was 75 yards away on the edge of the timber he caught wind of that pee and I swear he cam running to it and was only 12 yards away I even drew the bow back with him looking right at me unfortunately I hit a small tree and missed but it was still pretty good action,I am going to buy me some pee soon I am seeing scrapes and rubs.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Spike

I have another one to add to this thread. This evening I hunted a new spot out by where I took my 150 class buck last yr, at about 6:30 or so I caught movement walking down a logging road that winds up the ridge, its a grey cat, I'm thinking ok,, last time it was a coon grunting, now its a cat, lol... Not even 10 mins later that cat comes screaming by me back up the logging road,,, I'm thinking,, its a zoo out here,, and then I heard a hen, about 15 or so turkey must have been to big of a meal for the house cat! They ended up roosting all around me, and NO DEER...
Old 10-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by travis_ranger2000
I have another one to add to this thread. This evening I hunted a new spot out by where I took my 150 class buck last yr, at about 6:30 or so I caught movement walking down a logging road that winds up the ridge, its a grey cat, I'm thinking ok,, last time it was a coon grunting, now its a cat, lol... Not even 10 mins later that cat comes screaming by me back up the logging road,,, I'm thinking,, its a zoo out here,, and then I heard a hen, about 15 or so turkey must have been to big of a meal for the house cat! They ended up roosting all around me, and NO DEER...
Cool story! Ya never know when being outside will become entertaining. Good luck!
Live it up! Doug