Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

scents

Old 10-29-2009, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default scents

Hey all, I was wondering had anyone ever heard of using Bannan extract AKA Banana Bombs ? I heard this one guy talking in the bow shop and he was saying a guide used these on a hunt to bring in does ! I have heard of vanilla and peanut butter but thats a new one on me.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's a new to me. Anyway, there are many essence out there that will pique the curiousity of deer. They may not draw the deer in from several yards, but if you place it near/on their trail they are traveling, many times they stop to at least give it a whiff. This could help for stopping them for a shot.

iSnipe
Old 10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by CTJohnB
Hey all, I was wondering had anyone ever heard of using Bannan extract AKA Banana Bombs ? I heard this one guy talking in the bow shop and he was saying a guide used these on a hunt to bring in does ! I have heard of vanilla and peanut butter but thats a new one on me.
HUH!
that's a new one to me as well,where is this guy hunting and what is he hunting.
I know Simian-Deer!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

It couldn't be for North American breed whitetail? Could it?!