Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 T.R. calls out Scent Lok!!!!!!!!! >

T.R. calls out Scent Lok!!!!!!!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

T.R. calls out Scent Lok!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 AM

Default T.R. calls out Scent Lok!!!!!!!!!

T.R. Posted this on his website yesterday.

3/27/2009

I just heard that, on www.Justia.com, one of the people who filed a law suit against Scent Lok, stated in their deposition, that they filed suit because they had been to this (my Scent Lok / Activated Carbon Science, www.TRMichels.com/ActivatedCarbonScience.html) web page, and realized that they'd been ripped of - by Scent Lok. To find lawsuits against Scent Lok - type in the letters ALS.

Anyone with a lick of sense, who actually reads what is on that page - and on page 2 - knows that activated carbon cannot work the way the manufacturers of hunting clothing say it can.

Scent Lok Corporate Head's Deposition - Sealed
At the same time I heard that ALS's corporate heads have also been deposed, but that their testimony has been sealed. What's with that … I thought we had a little legal precedent here in the USA called the "Freedom of Information Act". Why is it that the depositions of those suing Scent Lok are made public, but Scent Lok's lawyers have the depositions of the Scent Lok corporate heads sealed? Is that fair - to the hunting public?

Hey Scent Lok
Here is my offer to you. You have your deposition unsealed, and e-mailed to me, and I'll post it right here on my site at www.TRMichels.com/ActivatedCarbonScience.html - so the hunting public (those people who have paid for your products - and who pay your salary) - can get both sides of the story - and the truth.

Anyone want to bet on whether they take me up on this offer of not?

(3/27/2009 1:30 PM - I just sent this in an e-mail to Scent Lok [at [email protected]] , and to about 30 of the largest hunting magazine editors out there. So, neither Scent Lok nor those publications can say they know nothing about this.)

God bless,

T.R.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: T.R. calls out Scent Lok!!!!!!!!!

Way to go T.R.!!! Nice attempt to single handedly destroy a company that supports hunters! That's awefully Christian of you....
Old 03-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

One more area TR/mr photo is seeking to cash in.

Steve
Old 03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

Way to go T.R.!!! Nice attempt to single handedly destroy a company that supports hunters! That's awefully Christian of you....
ScentLokis a business like any other, they only support what they think they can sell. There's nothing secret about what carbon is capable of, it's the application in their product that's suspect. Considering the controversy surrounding their product, andtheir own claims, you'd think that they would be far more open in their defense. Their silence and secrecy speak volumes about their credibility.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kevin1

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

ScentLokis a business like any other, they only support what they think they can sell. There's nothing secret about what carbon is capable of, it's the application in their product that's suspect. Considering the controversy surrounding their product, andtheir own claims, you'd think that they would be far more open in their defense. Their silence and secrecy speak volumes about their credibility.
Well that wasn't my point but...okay... My point is that T.R. (AKA WildLifePhoto) is always throwing around the Christian card and telling people they aren't Christian because they're talking bad about others. Then he goes on a crusade to single handedly take down Scent Lok and constantly says bad things about their company. If I don't like something, I don't buy it. I don't go on a vendetta against them. But I guess that's the Christian way...