Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Michael Waddell

Old 02-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Michael Waddell

ORIGINAL: solocam79

michael is no longer a employee or under contract from Bill Jordan ,Realtree is signed on for 4 more years as his sponsor Michael is on his own now!
OK good, he finally got out on his own. How long ago did that happen.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Spike

Forgive me for spoiling the party, but I think he's an egotistical brat who can't give up his addiction for free hunts. Anyone who would abandon his wife and children from Setember to February has his priorities out of whack. I'm sure Waddell is a super guy who is a ball to be around, but really, what kind of man leaves his wife and kids for weeks on end? There's no reason in the world he can't find a good job that allows him to be a real father and husband.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: fishguts

..........Anyone who would abandon his wife and children from Setember to February has his priorities out of whack......... but really, what kind of man leaves his wife and kids for weeks on end? ........
Me!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgive me for spoiling the party, but I think he's an egotistical brat who can't give up his addiction for free hunts. Anyone who would abandon his wife and children from Setember to February has his priorities out of whack. I'm sure Waddell is a super guy who is a ball to be around, but really, what kind of man leaves his wife and kids for weeks on end? There's no reason in the world he can't find a good job that allows him to be a real father and husband.
While its not a decision I would make, its a decision he and his wife made, who are we to criticize it. Because you travel alot doesn't mean you are not a good parent. Quality is as much important as quantity and if you can only have one, quality is it. He travels alot from Sept through Christmas, then he's home the rest of the year except for a few trips.

It's not an addiction to free hunts, its his job! Many of us have had to travel for work, his just all comes in lumps.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:48 AM

when we are hunting we dont watch him but when wedont hunt he is our hunting adventure
Old 02-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doe Dumper

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

Michael Waddell is one of the best shots i have ever known and his shows are more fun to watch then any other tv show out there. I would give anything to be able to hunt with him

Ill second that...he is a baddddd man with a bow. First thing I noticed watching his shows.
Except with a recurve haha ever see that episode?
Old 02-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgive me for spoiling the party, but I think he's an egotistical brat who can't give up his addiction for free hunts. Anyone who would abandon his wife and children from Setember to February has his priorities out of whack. I'm sure Waddell is a super guy who is a ball to be around, but really, what kind of man leaves his wife and kids for weeks on end? There's no reason in the world he can't find a good job that allows him to be a real father and husband
ah, there's always one
Old 02-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bob H in NH

While its not a decision I would make, its a decision he and his wife made, who are we to criticize it. Because you travel alot doesn't mean you are not a good parent. Quality is as much important as quantity and if you can only have one, quality is it. He travels alot from Sept through Christmas, then he's home the rest of the year except for a few trips.

It's not an addiction to free hunts, its his job! Many of us have had to travel for work, his just all comes in lumps.
+1
Old 02-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

about 9 months ago i believe
Old 02-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Fork Horn

his wife is the accountant for realtree so im sure shes been used to it

Quick Reply: Michael Waddell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.