Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Michael Waddell

Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Michael Waddell

Salukipv1, I agree with you. I've also heard Michael talk about missing his family. I traveled 4 nights a week for my job in 06 and half of 07. It was the worst experience I ever had. I'd see a family out to eat or shopping and it would remind me of how much I missed my family. I'll never make that mistake again.

Michael has a young son. I know it wears on him to know he's leaving his best hunting partner at home and he's not there durng the most important times of his childs life.

Priorities...
Old 02-04-2008, 05:45 PM

I think Waddell is a blast to watch. He seems to bring something to industry that no one else does.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tomjgj

I think Waddell is a blast to watch. He seems to bring something to industry that no one else does.

Yep its passion and real enthusiasm... some of those others act like its just a job..
Old 02-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Tiffany Lakowsky gets my vote too. Mike's great, but Tiff's .........better
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: texas8point

Tiffany Lakowsky gets my vote too. Mike's great, but Tiff's .........better
IMO The only thing better about Tiffany is her looks. I absolutely can't stand her show. She tries way too hard to be funny. Waddell is a natural.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

I saw Waddell at the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza in Ft. Worth, 2 years ago. Hewas hilarious and seemed very sincere in the way he talked.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not nockin' Michael or his show, it is very entertaining and one of the best. All I'm saying is that if I had to choose who I'd rather be stuck in a blind with for several hours for several days in a row it would be Tiffany....or Marrs Bowman!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

Michael has 4 young kids including twins that are less than a year old ,he is a stand up guy and I would love to share a hunting camp with him someday, he keeps hunting the way it should be! FUN!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

noelhoe, haha i think we can all feel ya on that one
Old 02-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Michael Waddell is one of the best shots i have ever known and his shows are more fun to watch then any other tv show out there. I would give anything to be able to hunt with him

Quick Reply: Michael Waddell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.