Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Where can I get a landowner liability waiver form? >

Where can I get a landowner liability waiver form?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Where can I get a landowner liability waiver form?

Old 12-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Where can I get a landowner liability waiver form?

Hey Dougmd, how many acres you have over there in gambrills. i'll come over there and help you thin that deer out a little. I am right here in millersville.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

His land is in WVA but it Md DNR has one you lawyers might be able to work off of that like you wanted to witk Longrifle. I have the solution though, don't let no one hunt, jusk kidding Doug, you know you have to pay back all the labor'ers for that place.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

DeerWhisperer,
Rick is right, it is in West Virginia, about a 4 hour drive with four wheeler in tow. I do hunt Fort Meade also though.

Rick,

Any time you can make it to hunt, let me know. I am willing to gofor blackpowder leaving Sunday, December 11thand hunting Monday morning and night, and Tuesday morning. None of you guys from this forum have been able to come and hunt yet!
Old 12-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

I actually had a landowner tell me after he gave me permission, if he finds me dead on his property he is going to bury me so as not to worry about it.

Illinois now provides no liability for landowner statutes, although a DNR employee told me he writes his own form, has it notorized and has his guests sign.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:31 PM

Some laws are so stupid.Someone falls out of a tree and breaks an arm or leg comes back and sues the landowner for his ownstupidity.If death occurs then the spouse sues for his stupidity also.
It's like this guy who tried to sue the lawn mower company.He picked it up and tried to use it for a hedge trimmer and cut couple of his fingers off.This is a true story to. Funny as hell when I read about it.Here's your sign.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Rick,

Any time you can make it to hunt, let me know. I am willing to gofor blackpowder leaving Sunday, December 11thand hunting Monday morning and night, and Tuesday morning. None of you guys from this forum have been able to come and hunt yet!
I know Doug but your driving scares the hell out of me . I couldn't ride with Davidmil either cause his driving scares me than yours. Ol Ron wouldn't survive a ride with David.Heck David tore the muffler off his truck up there in nowhere land. I wish I could find his thread about that drive.I guess I would have to drive. I'll make it up there but we have to get the whole board crew going at the same time, maybe next bowseason, I know Ron doesn't bowhunt but he can cook and keep the place clean for us.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

By the way, Rick. I talked to my buddy who takes all the big bucks, and he says he knows where a few are. He told me last night he plans to take another really nice buck by the second week of muzzleloader season here in Maryland.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

I also hunt ft.Meade, I am going there this afternoon. i will let you know if i see anything.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm interested in your hunting report. Also, do you know how many decent deer have been taken? I haven't been able to make it there this week.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

Ok i am back. I did not shoot anything but here is what happened. i saw 2 deer about 3:30 they were about 60 yrds away walking through some brush. the 1st 1 all i saw was the out line of the body so i could not tell waht it was. i started to look around and saw another 1 cross in the same spot. all i saw was it's rearend and it's tail. As you know cause you hunt ft.meade it is pretty thick in there and with the 6pt or better rule i did not shoot cause i really could not tell if it was a buck or a doe through the thick brush.
Now i went in the building on the way out and looked at the deer report. as of 11/30/2005 195 deer had been taken. A good amount of 8pts, a lot of button bucks and 4 illegal deer 5pts or less.
next week i should get to get up there a couple of times.
muzzleloader season antlerless only me and my son walked right up on a 10pt on the way out. the deer never moved we talked i pointed out the deer and it just stood there. about after 10 min it ran into the woods. hope i run into him again next week.

Quick Reply: Where can I get a landowner liability waiver form?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.