Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hank Jr's 28 point

Old 11-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hank Jr's 28 point

If you look real close you can still see the collar and chain on the ground!!!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:58 PM

Look at some of the other pics on that site and you will see Troy Gentry of Montgomery/Gentry fame. I suppose he is an egotistical millionaire redneck as well???

Some of the jealousy on this site is SICKENING!!! [:'(]
RA
Old 11-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've lost all respect for him. I drove three hours to see him in a concert and he was so drunk, he needed help in just sitting in the chair.
I would really like to see what kind of a hunter he really is if he didn't have to buy his way to get his game. I would like to see him in trying to pattern deer/game as the most of us. I would like to see how well he would do solo in the bush here without someone holding his hand. I wonder if he could even cap a doe without someone showing him. We just don't play on the same playing field. Money talks no doubt.

Bobby
Old 11-10-2005, 05:03 AM
Spike

Can you imagine having Hank Jr. at deer camp!
Old 11-10-2005, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

Look at some of the other pics on that site and you will see Troy Gentry of Montgomery/Gentry fame. I suppose he is an egotistical millionaire redneck as well???

RA
Take a deep breath Red, you're going to have a cardiac arrest!

What the heck does Troy Gentry have to do with it (who is he anyway?). You seem kind of emotionally involved here- what's your opinion on the question at hand - was it a totally set up, pay for the antlers type of hunt or did Hank Jr. use his hunting skills at all? Seriously, I'm curious about this and I don't believe the question's been answered.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

RA
What does jealousy have to do with hunting free ranging animals?
I think ole Jr has enough free time to hunt.I don't think he is short of cash,so why not go to the middle of Iowa hunt deer like real deer hunters do.
If you put a dog in a pen a shoot it you will go to jail. And anyone that puts a deer in a pen and shoots it should like wise go to jail.Or at the leastbe put on "The wall of Shame!"
Old 11-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Most outfitters have more than one area to hunt. While this servicemay have a fenced area for some hunting, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of their hunts are in a fenced area.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Fork Horn

Doemasters,
Thanks for sharing the great picture!!Since you filmed the hunt, why not share some details? Ground blind? Tree stand? Stalking?
Old 11-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: massive

Donnie I checked out your web site and you have done a heck of a job on it so CONGRATS .... but after reading your "Mission Statement" I was wondering why YOU were filming a celeb. like Hank JR ? To read this below just use your cursor ..drag to highlite....

[align=center]"Doemasters... for the Rest of Us" [/align][/align][/align]Doemasters was originallyestablished by common hunters, like you & I, interested in watching common hunts by you & I. We have nothing against the major entities in the hunting industry, we simply feel they have lost touch with today's blue-collar hunter.We are interested in watchinghunts with no fences, no feeders going off like dinner bells, & no whitetail shoppingwhere the 'shooter' picks his trophy like picking the ripest melon at the corner market. If you're like me, you may never be able to afford one of these mega ranch or 'farm' hunts. And, if you're like me, by now you've lost interest in the "Lifestyles of the Rich & Camouflaged" To us, public land does not mean lower class, it simply means working class & damn proud of it. We are committed to practical products & useful advise that will better our odds & not costa kidney to obtain. We appreciate your interest & feedback, but more importantly, we are proud to call you friends & neighbors. Doemasters... for the rest of us. [align=right]Written By Donny [/align][/align]
Old 11-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: massive

My only comment is that the deer doesn't appear to be all that large but does have a great rack. Most wild Canadian bucks are big and I would expect a deer with that type rack to be well over 200 pounds. The deer doesn't have much in the shoulders and its legs are real small and the body looks short. Looks to me like it is a 175 pound animal not 350 but pictures can be deceiving. Nice buck none the less.

Quick Reply: Hank Jr's 28 point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.