Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Jackie Bushman TV Show???

Old 07-31-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Jackie Bushman TV Show???

As I type this I am watching the show for the first time. Is this new? From the looks of the stage set I would think someone from the mid 80s and the old TNN channel were building their stage. COMMERICAL COMMMERCIALS COMMERCIALS!!! Jeez, enough already. I know it costs alot to produce shows, but Christ there is a point when it is simply TOO MUCH!!! I will accept a 50/50 mixture of commercials too programing. BUT this show is well over 75% ads when you combine the in show "equipment discriptions".

The hunting segments are really all about the kill, hurry up show the hunter in the stand, show the deer walking by and WHAM... then too commercials. Where is the set for the show btw? The audience looks like a crew from Aintry, I believe someone is playing "duelin banjos" in the background!

Jackie just said they have to hunt 5 days for 17 minutes of footage. I rest my case,
RA
Old 07-31-2005, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Jackie Bushman TV Show???

It needs to be taken down to 30 minutes.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bushman, like others in the business, book "hunts" where the guides or ranch owners have filming a large buck for weeks and have his pattern figured out ahead of time. The money is in the commercials.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like a crew from Aintry,
Aintry?!?! This river don't go to Aintry. lol

Most all of those outdoor shows have turned into one big commercial, with marginally displayed hunting skills and scripted plot. A few are decent, most are total bs. I watched part of a couple today and wasshaking my head when the tip of the week (it is now time for the tip of the week)was 1) buy this four wheeler golf cart 2) use it to go hunting and do your chores in.

Thanks buddy, I sure needed help tryin' to figure that out

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 07-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

It needs to be taken down to 30 minutes.
It needs to be taken off the air......JMO!
Old 08-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

What about Jackie's living miscarriage......SHOTGUN RED?!
Old 08-01-2005, 01:11 AM

Well i guess i have never been a jackie bushman fan but i have seen the show . Nope wasnt impressed !

Then again i am not impressed with buckmasters. back before the outdoor channel and when it was on TNN i watched it cause it was something new and pretty cool that hunting was on tv. But then everytime you watched it was either the buckmaster bow contests or that "jackie couldnt get the shot " .
You know jackie bushman is the king of no deer killing on TV ! He seems to always not kill a deer!
I don't think it will last long the jackie bushman show that is..........but i didnt think the buckmaster show would last this long!
Old 08-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

What about Jackie's living miscarriage......SHOTGUN RED?!
I only watched the show while Jim Varney was alive and doing the show with him.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sound like it’s getting worst from the last time I’ve seen this program. They’ve taken it off the air a while ago and I guess I’m not missing anything.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

It sucks!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Jackie Bushman TV Show???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.