White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

My new AM ritual...

Old 05-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My new AM ritual...

Well, after many months of thinking about it, this morning I started my new morning routine. I wake up, get the coffee going, get the workstation fired up, and pour a cup of coffee. This is where the new twist comes in.

After pouring a cup of coffee, I grab my bow, my arrows, and go shoot.

Started this routine this morning and I am happy to once again be shooting the ol' stick and string! If you haven't shot recently - get outside, it's a great place to be!
Old 05-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My new AM ritual...

sounds like a good routine, i will get mine back on after i get back from the bear hunt
Old 05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

5 Days a week right now!!! Now that the targets are at my house that makes it easier!! Walt
Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 PM

I love shooting at my place I have a tree stand in the back yard with about 70 yard range. It will have to wait till I get my arm healed up from surgery.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Spike

I'm shooting more this off-season then ever before, and it shows! This time of year is great, it gets a little tougher when the fishing action is in full swing and/or it's 90*s in AM!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's exactly why I decided to start shooting in the AM - for the first time in my life. Usually I was an evening shooter - but down here in Iowa, it's TOO darned hot to shoot. Miserable is more like it. This way I can get it done before I get caught up in my day to day crap!

Last year I was WAY behind the 8-ball. Running two companies can do that to a guy - but I've decided starting today I need to prioritize this now - or I won't.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:41 PM

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

That's exactly why I decided to start shooting in the AM - for the first time in my life. Usually I was an evening shooter - but down here in Iowa, it's TOO darned hot to shoot. Miserable is more like it. This way I can get it done before I get caught up in my day to day crap!

Last year I was WAY behind the 8-ball. Running two companies can do that to a guy - but I've decided starting today I need to prioritize this now - or I won't.
Thats a good idea. I started to shoot a lot of 3d last year and I havent even gone once this year yet because of work andturkey hunting.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

I also like to practice in low light (early or late), this helps me because most bucks I hunt come early & get up late.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

This mornings practice session was not as refreshing as yesterday - cause I was shooting poopy!

I'm trying to change my form to eliminate the slight "cant" that I've always shot with. It's weird changing things up after 18 years! he he he... Improve - Improve - Improve - that's the good thing about starting to practice 4 months before the season!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:12 AM

Todd what are you trying to change??

Quick Reply: My new AM ritual...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.