Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Their BAAAACK..!!!! >

Their BAAAACK..!!!!

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Their BAAAACK..!!!!

Old 03-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Their BAAAACK..!!!!

Looked out the front window this evening and finally saw a turkey at my feeder down below in my lower field....thought it strange though that there was only 1...[:@]....So then I went out the back to feed the dog's...and a clap of thunder sounded off..then all of a sudden...the whole back hillside let loose with not double gobble's.....but quad-drupple gobble's.....was pure music to my ear's....
Old 03-29-2005, 07:15 PM

Default RE: Their BAAAACK..!!!!

See you done gone & did it now...........................Thanks WAYNE1!!!!!! Every year I try to make it to the start of season without getting my blood pressure over 170 every minute I'm awake. I was doing just fine until I read your post..

Sounds good.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL.......sorry Mayo......but.....ya know....they make pill's for that ailment....fact I have some I'll share with ya...
Old 03-29-2005, 10:09 PM

wow1 our season opens friday, i am counting the min. i love turkey hunting second only to sept. elk hunt! i can't wait to here the spring music of the old toms!
Old 03-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Typical Buck

I'll bet that sounded awesome! The only pills they have to cure that for me is in the 3" High Velocity variety, although this year it may be in the 28" carbon with razorblade tip variety. I can't wait. Have you gotten a chance to play with the call we gave you? Just curious how it sounds after you had a chance to break it in. Mayo sent calls to Clark's today, so hopefully we'll be on the shelf by the weekend. Or maybe we won't be if sales go good.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yup....After ya'll left here...I really rough'ed it up....and it sound's .."SWEET"..!!!!!!!!!!..no effort at all to make that call just sing.... One thing I might suggest in your packaging....Cut up a small square of roughing pad, and maybe a small square of course sand paper......just my 2 cent's.......You and Mayo out did yourselve's with this year's model's.........P.S......Your welcome to keep the free stuff coming.....lol.. Thank's again guy's for letting me test it out ..
Old 03-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Typical Buck

You always have to keep the guide happy. Plus, we've got to cover room and board somehow. Glad you like it. I figured when you had a chance to condition it like you wanted, you'd be satisfied with the sound. Keep us posted on the birds.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Hello Guys,

I can say without a doubt wayne made that call sound like their was a tom sitting right on the side of us!!

That call sounded great!! If you use a Backwoods call they will come!

I also like the graphics built in the call as well.