Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
Colorado eastern plains elk hunt. Where to go? >

Colorado eastern plains elk hunt. Where to go?

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Colorado eastern plains elk hunt. Where to go?

Old 06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Spike

Default Really?

Originally Posted by Wild Earp
Howdy Nice To Meet You All Do You All Hunt On The Eastern Plains? I Am Looking For A Hunting Partner This Is My First Year To Go Hunting Do You Think You Could Go With Me? And Help Me Hunt I Really Need A Hunting Partner? I Am New Here And I Dont Know Where To Hunt At On The Eastern Plains Of Colorado? I Wish You Could Help Me? And Go With Me How About It? And If Not What Can You Tell Me About Hunting On The Eastern Plains? So I Dont Get Into Trouble Out There By My Self Please Give Me Some Clues? Or Go With Me I Need Help In Getting Me A Deer To Eat On And Please E-mail Driectly Your Self At [email protected] Thanks And God Bless..

You are CLUELESS!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Spike

skb2706,I'd be interested in a little info on elk in SE Colorado.Thanks
Old 10-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Spike

Default Plains hunting elk

Originally Posted by skb2706
W E - very little of the eastern plains is public land so your best option by far is to get permission to hunt private land. I do it every year and always fill licenses. pm me I give ya some clues
I would like to find out where you have had success with permission to hunt on private land. Could you pm me on this. I would sure appreciate it.