Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help >

Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help

Old 07-10-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help

Hello there. I just found out I have drawn for unit 32 for a Wyoming antelope hunt for me, my son and a friend. None of us have ever been to Wyoming before but I wanted to do something a little more special this year for my son's senior year in high school...may be the last chance we have to hunt together for a long time!Any help/suggestions anyone has on this unit would be much appreciated!

Doug in Kansas
Old 07-10-2005, 07:55 PM

Default RE: Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help

Doug, I don't know a lot about that area, but I have worked and driven through it many times. Get your hands on a BLM map for that portion of Wyoming. Do a web search for BLM and get the casper office. I think they will send you a map, if not I can try and get you one. Also, Cabelas used to sell atlas maps of western states that give a vague idea what is private and public. Mine is called "Wyoming Atlas & Gazetter".I know there is lots of private land in that particular area and I am not sure about access. It is close enough to Casper you can stay in a motel and hunt from there, or find some BLM that you can access and camp. Antelope numbers are in pretty good shape as compared to the last 5 years. We got some rain all over and the grass and sage brush has done well.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:23 PM

Default RE: Wyoming Unit 32 antelope help

Hi doug. Sent you an e-mail on my experience hunting 32 two years ago. Good luck this fall!

Rene