Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Last Weekend

Old 01-28-2015, 10:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Last Weekend

Hit the waterfowl hard over the weekend........ took a few of my former students and buddy. Was a great shoot!!!!

BMW
Attached Thumbnails Last Weekend-geese-sunset.jpg   Last Weekend-last-day-birds.jpg   Last Weekend-band.jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like you were in a good spot and had some fun !!!

Thanks for taking some young guyz with you.....................It's "our" heritage !
Old 01-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default young

I take young guys out each season............ I'm a school teacher so always have some kids wanting to learn the sport!

BMW
Old 01-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bmwcash10
I take young guys out each season............ I'm a school teacher so always have some kids wanting to learn the sport!

BMW
Thats great to hear. I am glad to hear that someone else enjoys doing the same as I do.
As a Il. Certi. Hunter Safety Instr. I as well take several kids each year. Mainly those that I have met in my classes that have no one to show them the ways. I get a number and permission from the parents(usually singular) and then get back with the parent first later to see if the kids would still want to and have earned their way to go, grades, behavior etc.. I have taken 3 this year. Mixed reviews. Too early, too cold, nothing to shoot, long walk, scared of the river for the boat, etc... Its things like this is what keeps our sport alive and going!!!
Old 02-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default Kids

Have to keep the youth in it!!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

Nice day for sure! good shooting!!!!
Old 02-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Spike

Nothing better than piling them birds up! Well done!