Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Duck hunting in Cairo

Old 11-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Karam Badawy
Thanks DJfan, here are some more pictures and there is no big game in my area for sorry.
How far away do you have to go to get into big game, or is it just not worth it?
Old 11-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by DJfan
How far away do you have to go to get into big game, or is it just not worth it?
It is really so far in fact we need to go other regions at the deserts of border cities to make such a hunt, in addition to the need for huge arrangements for big game hunting such as desert guide men, 4 wheel cars, special gear, and camping which is not so easy in those areas.
We are planning to go for a big game trip but may be later.

Last edited by Karam Badawy; 11-20-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see some dark birds in your latest picutres, with red bills. Are they coots? How do you prepare them?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JoeA
I see some dark birds in your latest picutres, with red bills. Are they coots? How do you prepare them?
Sorry for being late, they are water hens in the Nile, we are hunting them by air guns.