Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Northern Virginia Duck Hunting / Public or Private? >

Northern Virginia Duck Hunting / Public or Private?

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Northern Virginia Duck Hunting / Public or Private?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Spike

Exclamation Northern Virginia Duck Hunting / Public or Private?

Hello All,

I am decently new to the Northern Virginia Area and I have some questions.../help needed if you wish to offer.

Military member on active duty. I tried to hunting Public lands last year and came up pretty unsuccessful. I did a couple of guided hunts and that seemed like a complete waste of money...good times in the blind, but fired maybe one or two shots.

My good hunting buddy just got PCS'd to Hawaii so I am now forced to hunt along this year...which I don't mind, but if someone has an opening at a private blind/club, I would be interested. also, if you have any advice for public lands hunting, please let me know.

I am pretty damn good at skeet/trap shooting, so if you need a free lesson and trade for a day out in your private blind, let me know!