Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
I want to edit your hunting footage >

I want to edit your hunting footage

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

I want to edit your hunting footage

Old 09-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Spike

Default I want to edit your hunting footage

Hi I'm a video editor and have 8 years experience in reality and broadcast TV with 4 of that in the hunting industry and my TV episodes airing on Sportsman, Pursuit and Wild TV. I'm looking for a project from someone who is interested in having their filmed hunts edited for TV, youtube, DVDs etc. or someone who has a current TV show or production that needs someone to lend a hand. I watch hunting TV and there are a lot of horrible hunting shows especially on the Pursuit channel. I can take your horrible hunting show to the next level and make it at least bearable to watch Or if you want a hunting show and are looking for someone who knows the video production side of the industry. Either way, I'm looking for a new project. Hit me up if you're interested.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Spike

Hey bud, I will have a lot of footage here in the next couple weeks. Are you just looking to edit video's for fun or what?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome!! Good Luck!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Spike

Hey I just saw this, yes half a year late, had notifications turned off... I charge to edit videos, very reasonable, just looking for some side income. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks