Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE >

Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE

Old 05-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE

Hey guys and gals out there we need a couple of hunters with a free weekend or two. Here' the deal, we are licensed guides and have access to a little over 9,000 acres here in Oklahoma . We've hunted and searched for years all over the place and it has finally come together, we are in the process of putting together our own outfitting business. We have tons of pictures with clients, BUT here's where you
the hunters would come in, we need some kills on camera. We are willing to let you come hunt with us for free and kill as many hogs as you see. All we ask is that you BOW HUNT ONLY and let us video you killing your animal or animals. The videos we collect will be used for our website, and advertising our hunts. We would do an interview before and after the hunt, we will provide transportation to and from the field. Of course we will give you a copy of your hunt, we are covered up in hogs so we can do it as soon as someone is willing to do so.
If this interests you please email us thank you

[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 06-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice offer!
Old 07-17-2014, 12:57 AM
Spike

Your right Tundra10 Its a great offer. I guess everyone thinks its too good to be true, because no one has contacted us yet.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Spike

If you guys want just post your email address and I will email you trail cam pics and pictures of hunts. Just let us know
Old 07-17-2014, 04:22 AM
Typical Buck

Would we have a place to stay down there?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I just found this wow I'll help hope it all worked out for you
Old 11-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by BowGuide23
Hey guys and gals out there we need a couple of hunters with a free weekend or two. Here' the deal, we are licensed guides and have access to a little over 9,000 acres here in Oklahoma . We've hunted and searched for years all over the place and it has finally come together, we are in the process of putting together our own outfitting business. We have tons of pictures with clients, BUT here's where you
the hunters would come in, we need some kills on camera. We are willing to let you come hunt with us for free and kill as many hogs as you see. All we ask is that you BOW HUNT ONLY and let us video you killing your animal or animals. The videos we collect will be used for our website, and advertising our hunts. We would do an interview before and after the hunt, we will provide transportation to and from the field. Of course we will give you a copy of your hunt, we are covered up in hogs so we can do it as soon as someone is willing to do so.
If this interests you please email us thank you

[email protected]
[email protected]
I would love to help you out with your kill photos. I live in DFW and have been searching high and low for a place to hunt hogs.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Spike

Man I wish I would have joined this forum a few years ago I would love to have this chance
Old 11-23-2015, 12:03 PM
Spike

Is the invitation still open?
Old 11-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

I guess not with no replies from them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.