Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

35 mm film stuff

Old 08-10-2016, 03:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default 35 mm film stuff

I have so much of 35mm film things and don't know what to do with it. I just can't bring myself to junk it or give it to Good Will.
Any ideas ?
Old 08-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Spike

If you can list what ya have and how much $,i may possibly be interested in purchasing some of it.I collect cameras and still like to shoot film from time to time even though i have a dslr.Ebay is an option as well.There's a ton of photography buyers and sellers on there.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Selling is a good option. Most buyers would be devotees to the gear. Some may be donatable to a school? Value for equipment will vary widely. As mentioned above, a list would be helpful to determining value.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by im_shocked
If you can list what ya have and how much $,i may possibly be interested in purchasing some of it.I collect cameras and still like to shoot film from time to time even though i have a dslr.Ebay is an option as well.There's a ton of photography buyers and sellers on there.
This is a good idea....
Old 04-18-2018, 07:36 AM
Spike

What kind of film gear ? I may know some interested parties .