Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts) >

Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts)

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts)

Old 11-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts)

I'm surprised at the numbers of Hits vs. Replies on our posts for Videography. How do we steer others to see the joy in video?...or should we even care? Is a digital picture enough for some people? Maybe the reality is...some people do not have the spark like we do to film the kill and savor the memory...??? To each his own...

Ever since the day I watched my arrow pass through the lungs...I've always carried a video camera with me.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Spike

Default RE: Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts)

I think a lot more people would do it, but the fact is, it's tough. It's hard enough to kill a deer with a bow, but to self-video it is even harder! It's definitly getting more popular and I'm sure we'll see more folks doing it soon. I agree, once you do it - you're hooked. For me personally I'm not going in the woods again unless I have my camera with me!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Replies Vs. Hits (Our Posts)

ORIGINAL: reelcrazyfish

I think a lot more people would do it, but the fact is, it's tough. It's hard enough to kill a deer with a bow, but to self-video it is even harder! It's definitly getting more popular and I'm sure we'll see more folks doing it soon. I agree, once you do it - you're hooked. For me personally I'm not going in the woods again unless I have my camera with me!
x2
its very tough and this year, i have been to lazy to carry my xha1, tree arm plus my bow and backpack up into my stand, i need to start filming , but its hard! i tried to do it a couple times this year and i got fed up with trying to mess with all that crap 20 feet up in the air on a tiny platform