Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Trout fishing the driftless area >

Trout fishing the driftless area

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Trout fishing the driftless area

Old 06-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Trout fishing the driftless area

A while back i videoed friend and trout fishing guide Len Harris as he fished a stream in Richland county Wi.

Let me know what you think........

Click here for video
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Trout fishing the driftless area

Guess nobody likes fishing videos???????
Old 06-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

I tried to watch it but fishing can be so slow. Looked like you put it together nicely but it still fishing. I did notice a hum sound every so many seconds. Also, did you have the host wear a mic? Seems like some of the audio when he wasn't looking at the camera could have been better. Not bashing your project, for the most part it is good, but it still fishing.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

Don't hear any hum when I veiw it......................I realize it's fishing, but he caught enough I thought it made it fairly interesting to watch...........thanks for watching.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

I didn't either the second time I watched it. Must have been something with my connection the first time.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

I watched it, I was watching more for the fact of how you structured the video what kind of transitions you used, etc. I thought it was pretty cool, I cant critique since I havn't posted videos and have not earned the right. Cool Video.

Jayson
Old 06-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Typical Buck

Anyone can critique me..........was there anything in particular you liked or disliked? I pulled the camera off the tripod in some shots to give it more of a dynamic feel, was it too distracting or did it work for you?

Lay it on me folks, I'm thick skinned I can take some constructive critisism
Old 06-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Liked It. You did a great job interviewing him and asking questions. He gave alot of good information. Good video work, with and without tripod.. Good clear voice. I did hear the humming but it didn't bother me. You may be able to fix that anyway.The only thing I would do is use some light background music.It would have to be the right music though. Maybe with some piano in it to go with the flow of the water..
Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JakeinTX

I watched it, I was watching more for the fact of how you structured the video what kind of transitions you used, etc. I thought it was pretty cool, I cant critique since I havn't posted videos and have not earned the right. Cool Video.

Jayson
Same for me. The onlt thing I didn't really like was the repeated focusing on the river and then slowly zooming out to him, it just seemed "predictable". But other than that, it was very good audio/video quality, he talked about various equitment and presentations being used, very good vid.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, that is exactly the kind of input I'm looking for.

Wonder if the humming noise has something to do with the upload host........didn't notice anything during post production.

Quick Reply: Trout fishing the driftless area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.