Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

New Projects

Old 06-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default New Projects

Hey All,

So what is everyone working on right now for video projects? Myself and a friend have started Two Guys Outdoors (www.camospace.com\two_guys_outdoors). We are putting together some footage for an intro (hogs, etc.) Our first main hunt we are planning is for Aoudad. Gil's (the other half of this project) father in law has a 4000 acre ranch west of San Antonio. It is a low fenced place and very thick with cedar and oak. We are going to see if we can get a couple of Aoudad's. They are cautious and the property is really ruff. There is also Axis, Blackbuck and Elk out there. We are going to see over the rest of the summer if we can find any of them. The Ranch shares roads and the main gate with another 4000 acres so animals have a large area to roam. Plus we have a chance at some javelina in South Texas. We are hoping to have our first project out and available by Spring of 2009 and in the Summer of 2009 we want to release our project of South Texas Whitetails.

Thanks
Jayson
Old 06-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Projects

I'm working on scripting and final shoots for the second season of "The Average Outdoorsman T.V". I've got hours upon hours of video to organize and put in it's place before editing begins. We're going to put together 13 shows for local T.V. with the hopes of taking these 13 shows to the MAN channel next fall.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

um right now, im working on getting a kill on film that is actually usable[:'(]my bear hunt did not work so this deer season, i expect to get at least 5 or 6 doe kills and at least one buck kill on film, hopefully i get enough footage by the next 2 seasons to get a dvd put together, although its hard to get a lot of kills on vid when your the only one who actually cares about filming a entertaining video,with hero shots,sunrise and sunsets, etc....
Old 06-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

Working on a fairly large editing project for an up and coming Outdoors company that really blew everyone away with thier first DVD..............also trying to gather footage for a bowfishing project I hope to have ready by fall...........also have a bunch of footage that needs to be finished up for Team Hammerdog's new webcast show that will be airing on www.myoutdoortv.com

Along with a few small client based projects.