Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Adobe / Sound Booth/ After Effect/ Encore >

Adobe / Sound Booth/ After Effect/ Encore

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Adobe / Sound Booth/ After Effect/ Encore

Old 04-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Adobe / Sound Booth/ After Effect/ Encore

Guys.....Are all these things attached to 1 package when you buy adobe? Can you send me a link to the perfect Adobe set-up to get me off and runnin?

I look at B&H but I'm not sure which is the best choice...

Please only ADOBE help....this is the direction I want to go ....

I'm fading out of the Pinnacle World...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Adobe / Sound Booth/ After Effect/ Encore

Yep, you want to look at the Production Premium package that comes bundled with:[*]Adobe After Effects® CS3 Professional[*]Adobe Premiere® Pro CS3[*]Adobe Photoshop® CS3 Extended[*]Adobe Flash® CS3 Professional[*]Adobe Illustrator® CS3[*]Adobe Soundbooth™ CS3[*]Adobe Encore® CS3

That package runs about $1600, though, and seeing as you just want after effects, premiere, soundbooth, and encore it might be overkill. That's for CS3 (their newest version). They used to have a smaller version (production studio standard) for version 7, but I'm not sure of any package that contains just Premiere, after effects, soundbooth, and encore. Could be wrong, though.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I'm a master at basic pinnacle do you think I will spend hours and hours learning this? Any advice on intructions..??

I really really appreciate the feedback!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Start small (maybe even Premiere elements like HuntingBry suggested), but I think with the level of work you do, you would find yourself wanting to upgrade anyways, so it might be better to get what you want the first time around.

Become famaliar with the interface and menu locations. Get Premiere classroom in a book (published by Adobe). These books go over the more fundamental aspects of their programs (locations of menus, explanations of tools, shortcut keys, etc). Once you learn the interface, you will jump from all adobe apps pretty effortlessly because they all share VERY similar layouts, menus, and functions, and almost ALL keyboard shortcuts are the same. You will spend some time getting to know it, but it won't be long...if 10th graders can do it, so can you