Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Here is my video setup... >

Here is my video setup...

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Here is my video setup...

Old 02-23-2008, 07:37 AM
Spike

Default Here is my video setup...

As a beginner,

I bought a JVC GZ-HD7 off of a friend of mine and plan on putting it to work this spring for turkey and during the fall for deer. I've heard pretty decent things about this camera and since my buddy sold it to me for about half of its original price I thought why not.

Now for editing softwarestarting outmy two final choices after doing some research is Adobe premier 4.0 and Power Director 6. These seem like they are both really user friendly and I’ve read pretty good reviews on both. Now my question is...Both of those programs seem like just about anyone could use them and make "neat" video's and what not but if I was wanting to make something a little more professional looking is there any programs out there that anew guyshould be able to handle?

Thanks guys!