Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Lumanocks for video

Old 01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lumanocks for video

4 years in making hunting vids...Just found the lumanocks to be great

You guys gotta switch to lumanocks if you want to enhance your hunting videos...its crazy when you go slow motion...

Blows my mind that you do not see more of them on the hunting videos and TV...Can't understand it.

Love'em
Old 01-30-2008, 08:39 AM

Default RE: Lumanocks for video

how much are those and how long do the batteries last ive never used but alway though it was a good idea
Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

They do add something to the video but most are a pain in the rear.....................either they don't light up or stay lit all the time..........too much hassle for the little they add in my opinion.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Fork Horn

I shoot them and love them. Especially on evening hunts for finding the arrow after dark. Plus you can watch your nock as it makes contact into the animal. Awesome product I think.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

10 dollars a piece...you gotta play with them a little to make them work consistent every time....once you learn the ins and outs you'll have no worries...
Old 02-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought one the other day

I went thru 5 of them at the Pro-shop until one worked...

They also don't lit up everytime! but they lit ur world when they do!
Old 02-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY WITH THEM UNTIL THEY LIGHT UP WITH THE RIGHT TENSION ON YOUR STRING..AND THEN THEY ARE CONSISTENT...
Old 02-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

My friend has used them in his X-box and compound bow. They were a big improvement on camera for showing the shots. We do a lot of filming & hunting under some thick canopy. They've worked fine for us.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Easton just came out with some called tracer nocks. They work via a magnet you put on your shelf. They also give you practice nocks that weigh the same so you don't have to worry about the weight difference. Because you can take the magnet off of the shelf, you can practice with these nocks and don't have to worry about the batteries going dead.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:59 PM

Easton actually bought out Tracer Nocks, they've been around for several years, they are the best in my opinion!! They were one of our sponsors, which we'll see with Easton buying them out if that will continue. They are activated by a magnet on the riser, and they are 2x brighter than a lumenok, the good thing is you can pull the nock and actually change the battery on them as well! They are much more reliable than Lumenoks as well. Also the new Smart Tracers are great, they will activate then after 10seconds, they will flash, this saves battery life, but the nice sideaffect of it is that you can see it plain as day when it is buried in the ground, I could pick it right out with the naked eye at 50-60 yds. out in the forest floor burrowed down in the leaves!

Quick Reply: Lumanocks for video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.