Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family >

Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family

Old 12-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family

Bw's Hunting Adventure's began in 2003 when I started full blown video production & editting of all my hunts.

I havegrabbed the attention ofmy family members and friends... and year after year they are looking for my latestvideos. I would not change the accomplishments I have made for anything. I have preseason scouting, before the hunt, shots on camera (bow&gun) and afterwards footage of all my hunts.

Equipment - Panasonic AG DVC30 with Azden wireless mics & other accessories.
Currently own a side business called Cherished Memories Videography (Wedding Videography)

Here is where I need help -

Life is too short and I just do not want to pass it by without trying to get my foot in the door with something I enjoy so much. Being in the outdoors and capturing my memories is my passion.

I know I do not need huge bucks on film to get into the business.(it helps)Funny, crazy, real life hunts also capture the eye of the viewers....Also - By reviewing the forum more people then I thought are producing the same things as me. Are theyt better then me? Or is my production unique?

So where do we go to try and make some fun with this? I can not even imagine having my own sponsers and going on hunts across the world with a camera on my side. All of the guys that made it big started just like you and I.

I'm not trying to quit my day job..I'm happy and successful but why not follow a dream? Even at 33 years old.

Your Thoughts?
Old 12-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family

What exactly are you asking?????????
Old 12-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bw's Hunting Adventure's - A video production for friends and family

Whats the first step to putting yourself out there to getting sponsers. You make a video and send it off to whom?
Old 01-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

My website is currently working on a DVD, and what we did to get sponsors is simply pick up the phone and start calling, telling them what we are doing and what we would do for them, as far as advertising goes. So far we have the Hunting Lease Networkand Predator TrailCams. I talked to God's Country Camo today, and I think they are going to sponsor us, and I know a buddy talked to Forge bows today, and it sounded like thet were interested. Just pick up the phone or send a few emails and you will be suprised at who will be interested in someone that is not doing it "professionally."

Good Luck!!!!
Phesantfanatic