Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 TURKEY VESTS AT WAL MART!!! >

TURKEY VESTS AT WAL MART!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

TURKEY VESTS AT WAL MART!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 12:07 PM

Default TURKEY VESTS AT WAL MART!!!

I ordered the mossy oak super elite vest from cabelas, Then me amd the wife went shopping cause today was my payday and every year i layaway everything that i need for gobbler season before it is picked through, such as new mouth calls, turkey targets, shells, porta roof, Then to my suprise i saw the new primos turkey vests for 63.95 so i had to get one and i am telling you they are the nicest vests that i have ever seen and the room, well lets just say you could fit everything but the kitchen sink lol, these vests are 79.99 on primos site, and cabelas, and basspro they are 69.95 so what a deal, and the new camo pattern mossy oak obsession is awesome in person rather than a catolog, just thought you guys might wanted to know. good luck and god bless. PS so i will have to send my super elite back when it arrives, cause i called and it was already shipped out.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:09 PM

Default RE: TURKEY VESTS AT WAL MART!!!

I haven't seen the primos vest yet but wal-mart also has one made by winchester that has alot of differant pockets for calls, asseseries, shell bands to keep shells neet in place, place for cell phones, gloves. mask, two box calls, ect., plus a padded back with the winchester logo embordered in it with a thick padded seat. Runs around $55.00. I'm not knokin the primos vest, I'm sure it's nice but I have loved the winchester vest.